This is my life?
Amikor hazafele jöttem ez a mondat visszhangzott a fejemben:
This is my life.
This is my life, having fake meetings, going somewhere with a boy, that I don't like.
This is my life?
This is my life to don't meet with the guy I like.
This is my life to don't meet the guy I like, but meet with guys who like me but I don't, or meet guys I like but turns out that they are assholes.
At least now I already know that: Those good looking guys are better just to watch, and I could tell myself, that I have to go for intelligence and not looking for handsomeness. Does such a word exist?
It should, as grammar has not corrected it.
Anyway, I am pissed of.
I knew it can happen, but I knew it in a different way.
But the event was great.
Hearing that music, drinking 'jack and coke' how he called them.
Oh my God, I would like to go there every Sunday!
De a kérdések ugyanazok, mint az elöző blogbejegyzésemben. Kivel?
A kérdés, ami pedig most felmerült bennem az az, hogy mit kéne máshogy csinálnom?
Hogy azokkal az emberekkel juthassak el azokra a helyekre ahol lenni szeretek, akiket igazán szeretek.
Visszaemlékszem a nyárra, amikor fesztiválokra mentem le egyedül hétvégén. Volt, ami így is jó volt, de aztán mikor Ördögkatlanon voltam mégis ott ültem a tűz mellett egyedül és szívtam a cigiket egymás után.
Igen, szóval ez a blog arról szól, hogy nyilvánosan bevallom egyedül-létem?
Mások... mások, akik ott vannak a bulin és a barátaikkal táncolnak.
És én, aki ott sem lennék, ha nincs ez a fiú akivel elmentem, akinek tetszettem és aki nem tetszett nekem.
És akkor jön a: This is my life?
This is my life to go somewhere and wish to go with somebody else?
To wish not wishing to go with someone else, but smiling to the others you go with?
What should I make different?
The only answer that has in my mind is to meditate more.
Though I know not everybody meditates who found her love and her friends. :)
Valahol azért ez mégis egy csodálatos este volt!
Remélem, hogy: this is also my life beside others, és hogy ez az este egy első lépés valami felé.
És I let you know: Sunday Sessions A38 17:00-22:00 with Dj Palotai!
Például:
https://soundcloud.com/dj-palotai/tilos-radio-2013-03-30
Megjegyzések
Megjegyzés küldése